Spring Maintenance Work for 2019 Season
June 15 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Hello Tyee Club of BC Members, Anglers and Enthusiasts. The 2019 season is approaching, and the major work cleanup work party has now been scheduled for June 15, 2019. This work will be labour intensive and will require at least 20 volunteers, so please consider volunteering your time.
Some of the major tasks include:
- Club House and Wharf Parking Lot Maintenance (weed whacking and graveling)
- Painting of Sheds, etc.
- Roof Repair
- Beach Maintenance in front of Clubhouse. The area in front of the property must be perfectly free of debris to allow fisherman safe access to the clubhouse. Please note the beach photo’s below. Remember to bring along your chainsaw, axe, woodsplitter, etc. for cutting/splitting firewood.
- New gates for beach access must be built, and new posts placed as winter storms knocked both gates down.
- Merchandise Ordering and Pricing
- Supplies for Clubhouse (work with Bob Goodwin to determine needs)
- Clubhouse Yard Maintenance
The work party will begin at 8:30 and if adequate numbers show up should be completed around lunch time.
Interested people are asked to confirm their participation with Floyd Ross.
Also, please read the relevant committee report located at: