Spring Maintenance Work for 2019 Season
June 1 @ 8:00 am - June 30 @ 5:00 pm
Hello Tyee Club of BC Members, Anglers and Enthusiasts. The 2019 season is approaching, and it is appropriate to review the tasks that need be completed in June 2019. Please consider volunteering your time.
Some of the major tasks include:
- Club House and Wharf Parking Lot Maintenance (weed whacking and graveling)
- Painting of Sheds, etc.
- Beach Maintenance in front of Clubhouse. The area in front of the property must be perfectly free of debris to allow fisherman safe access to the clubhouse. Please note the beach photo’s below and remember to bring along your chainsaw, axe, woodsplitter, etc.
- Merchandise Ordering and Pricing
- Supplies for Clubhouse (work with Bob Goodwin to determine needs)
- Clubhouse Yard Maintenance
Interested people are asked to confirm their participation with Floyd Ross.
Also, please read the relevant committee report located at: